Thursday, May 31, 2012

May 31--Look, I Made a Hat (thank you, Stephen Sondheim)

Don't worry, this isn't going to become a habit, but I just thought I'd post a brief mention that I did in fact, successfully complete my story post a day for short story month over at my other blog, Story Dump. It survived a few obstacles, and even I am not entirely sure what the point was, but completing things is good, especially for a slacker like me.

As it won't be going up anywhere else, I thought I'd post a link to the second story I managed to crank out because of it. I have a feeling that people who liked the one that went up on Flash Jab recently will not be as drawn to this one, but as they came about from the same basic impulse, I feel I owe them equal representation.     

Without further ado, The Philanthropist .

2 comments: